Neurology Community
RE: Thin yellow liquid

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

RE: Thin yellow liquid

Hi all I've just been going threw some of the other comments on here and I have noticed how a large number of us with this problem are all on the left side and after having taken amoxycillan for a throat, nose or ear infection.... mine how ever is not.... I am currently undergoing treatment for a tooth infection for which I'm on a product called Cilamox... This is the third time I have had this problem..... the first two times was after sustaining a solid knock to the head and I had no form of infection at the time. But this time it is after an infection and no knock to the head.... I do also get an extremely bitter taste in my followed by a very rancid smell in my nose.... Is all of this due to a prolonged injury or could I have had a symptomless infection the other two times?