RLS
Goodness, I hope I get some help with this.  For years I have suffered with interrupted sleep.  It started with aching, really hot feet - but just at night.  Then this feeling like a tightness in the calf muscles and the skin felt strange/numb-like...this feeling I get in my lower arms as well.  Massaging it helps also when I get up for a few minutes it's a bit better but comes back again.  Some nights are worse than others.  Often the arm I am NOT sleeping on goes completely dead, it's quite frightening. I have had lots of tests B12 definciency was a problem but intake of huge dosis didn't alleviate the problem. I went to Kinesiologist for 6 months and took loads of Chinese medicine, all to no avail.  A neurologist said I had restless legs syndrom and prescribed Dopamine.  It doesn't help and I stopped taking it...I don't believe it's RLS anyway as I have none of the symptoms.  HELP!!
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and an uncontrollable urge to move when at rest in an effort to relieve these feelings.
Chronic diseases like kidney disease, diabetes, and peripheral neuropathy are also cause for RLS.
If you are moving about in bed to relieve pain, have creepy and crawly feeling in leg, motor restlessness with increase in symptoms as night progresses, a diagnosis of RLS is certain.
You can also check it out for Diabetes, Prediabetes, Vitamin deficiency, and altered blood pressure status, any nutritional deficiency, and abnormal endocrine status.
Hope this helps.
Keep me informed.
Bye.
Hello!  Been a long time since your post.  Wondering if you found out what was plaguing you?
try a soap bar or two at end of bed ...per my aunt w/ rls :)