RSD clinics/specialists
WE live in upstate NY near Binghamton and we REALLY need help find a specialist that deals frequently with RSD
We too live near Binghamton and was wondering if you had any luck with your search for a specialist.  We are willing to travel down state or to NJ.

I found this on the web-hope it helps.
Godspeed
"selma"

The best RSD group in the country (outside of Boston, perhaps) is in Philadelphia. Dr. Schwartzman can take years to get into see. However, I understand from Roz on our board that Dr. Maleki is wonderful, and can be seen in far less time. For your reference, I saw Dr. Schwartzman now almost three years ago - flying in all the way from California - he had me hospitalized for a week on one treatment that didn't work, but he had to run before putting me into ketamine trials. Unfortunately, because of some other medical conditions that developed, I was unable to participate in the ketamine therapies.

If you are in their geographic area, I think it will be a big plus in being seen, especially in a primary treating capacity, which is what you want. Anyhow, here's their address:

Robert J. Schwartzman, M.D.
Jahangir Maleki, M.D.
Department of Neurology,
Drexel University College of Medicine
Drexel Neurological Associates
219 No. Broad Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia PA 19107-1519
215-762-7090
215-762-3161 (fax)