Neurology Community
Rainsummer, Keep in mind that accident that I was in, all the hitting, ...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Rainsummer, Keep in mind that accident that I was in, all the hitting, spinning!

Hi again Rainsummer
Keep in mind that accident that I was in, all the hitting and spinning that went on from beginning to end. I found out yesterday too that I'll have to forever wear a knee brace on my right knee, even after the revision my knee is still "lax" and he said that it's very unstable. I think that hitting the dash three times with it after the first surgery did it no favors! Maybe my knee anatomy just won't ever work well with the knee replacement but one good thing is that before the surgery I had a bent knee, now it's completely straight unless I BEND IT. I just think that the accident really created a lot of problems for me and now I'm going to have to deal with it all.
My neck is really bothering me today after all the exam(poking and prodding) and movements the doctor made me go through yesterday on exam, I'm wishing I could take a muscle relaxant right now only I can't. I can't even sit up without my neck feeling like it's being tugged on.