Random "electric shocks" in neck
Since 2004 I have been getting these "electric shocks" that start like from the lateral side of the neck (C7 level) and goes up to about ear level. This shock depending on the side of which it goes up causes my neck to flex in the opposite direction. They can happen at any moment. At times they can make me fall although they don't last more than a couple of seconds. Before having my first "electric shock" I was suffering from numbness, tingling sensation and swelling in my hands. After I started having the "shocks" I have develop symptoms like: sharp chest pains, tachycardia, back pain and pressure in my head; all those sypmtoms come and go; only the back is constant.

I have gone to doctors and they say its stress related, but that doesn't convince me since I can get these "shocks" when I'm out with my friends having a good time with not a worry in the world. I don't know if the symptoms are related or what do I have! Do you have any suggestions? Any kind of hint would help.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Most likely possibility here could be cervical spondylosis or pinched nerve in cervical spine in which pain may be referred and perceived as occurring in the back of head/ear, shoulders, arms or chest, rather than just the neck. Other symptoms may include vertigo, nausea (dizziness). Even then if you suffer continuous symptoms like that, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the further underlying disorders by clinically examine you & ordering MRI or CT scan here that may be the main reasons of your electric shock & other symptoms and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!