Red bumps on side of head burning and throbbing extremely painful
I woke up the other morning and it felt like I had banged my head as there was a painful lump. Over the past 3 days the bumps have spread and have caused me extreme agony. They throb constantly unless I take painkillers and are very painful to touch. The lumps are red. My neck also feels tight and pulled as if strained. Doctor told me it was most likely a trapped nerve but would that cause blisters? It has only got worse over the last 2 days. As soon as the pain killers ware off my head throbs again. They don't itch at all but touching them sends a huge jolt of pain. Any ideas?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The blisters could be due to an allergen. Multiple blisters could have resulted in a spreading infection. The other causes for your symptoms could be eczema, psoriasis, burns, ectodermal dysplasia and vitamin A overdose. If the symptoms are worsening or if there is pain please consult your primary care physician.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.