Repeated Fainting - Confusion - Nausea - Headaches
I am a 23 year old female. Since the beginning of February I have been suffering fainting and near fainting spells. Sometimes I can feel it coming on (tinitus like sound in my ear, can't see, hear or speak properly and headaches), sometimes it comes on so fast I can't tell till it's too late (One time I was talking normally to a friend and was feeling fine, then turned around and fell, feeling horrible). This happens all the time at work, outside on the street, in the mall, etc. I am not stressed or panicked or anything before the event, though in some instances got very stressed out after (for obvious reasons).
Since this has started I have been tired all the time, and this has been getting worse, with me now being at a point where I basically don't do anything but go to work and sleep and half the time I am at work I pass out. (About 3 or more days a week and usually several times in a row).
After I faint, or nearly faint I can usually not understand what people want from me and can't speak properly or don't make much sense when I am talking. I also shiver afterwards and have recently been getting pins & needles in my arms and legs. Once I start feeling more normal again I tend to feel quite warm/hot, have -sometimes severe- headaches and feel incredibly tired. During these incidents and a bit after my heart beats rapidly. Also I can't focus my eyes, my pupils are apparently very large, and I generally can't see properly.
I have been having a lot of headaches lately (mostly they don't hurt to much it's more a pressure, like on a rollercoaster or if you have a high fever.
I have also been feeling nauseous and throwing up a lot, mostly in the mornings. I have also woken up at night several times to find my heart beating very fast and the room spinning. (Sounds stupid, but like being under water doing somersaults).
My doctor has done some blood tests (for anemia, etc) and they were all fine. I am also not diabetic and the regular ECG was normal. I am scheduled to see a cardiologist sometime in the future and they are doing a 24h ECG.
I was also given some muscle tensing exercises to try and do when/if I feel it coming on to pump blood in my head,
which I have tried and which don't work. I have also done an eye test, where they checked for blind spots, which turned out normal.
I don't know what to do anymore. I know they are doing the 24h ECG, but I don't even know when that will be yet and I can't keep having these attacks all the time. I am so tired and even though people at work have been amazing it is incredibly embarrassing and doesn't exactly scream promotion.
If anybody has any idea what might be going on, please let me know!

I'm 26 and am also having exactly the same symptoms. I'm a mum of 2 little ones and find it really frightening that I might just faint at any time. I'm going to the doctors this afternoon so I'll keep you posted on what happens. I'd be interested to hear what happens to you.
Thanks,
Sam
Oh my gosh! I have the exact same symptoms. I am 22 years old, and I have been dealing with this for over 5 years. Have you been able to figure anything out, because you could really help me? I thought I was the only one in the world that had this trouble.
I am also, but I feel "confused" also. For no reason at all. It is freaking me out... please email me to let me know ANYTHING. it's ********** at ********.com
I am am teen mom and since I had my son almost eight months ago I too have been having the same symtons. I too have been afraid to be home alone with my son in worry that i will faint and not be able to help him. If anyone has any idea of what this could be please let me know!!!