Right Shoulder blade, arm burning pain
My right arm has been in pain (in & out) for 1 year now.  It began in the shoulder blade as an ache and burning feeling and progressed down my arm (wrapping around and under in differnt directions) and then tingling in my hand...mostly my thumb being "asleep". My hand often feels colder than the other when this burning arm pain kicks in.  I feel the source where it starts under my shoulder blade and if push my fingers the right way I can feel a small pea like bump at times.  I thought it would get relief on its own in time though it seems to be getting worse...burning more, tingling more, more often (not 24-7 but at least daily sometimes all day sometimes not)  Nothing relieves the pain as far as tylenol aleve etc...nor massage and all the basics.  Does this sound like pinched nerve?  I have been too chicken to see a Dr. yet but must go soon I believe. Hopefully you may let me know what might be an outcome or what to expect. Thanks

Yes, it could be a pinched nerve in the cervical spine region. Get an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon to rule out cervical spondylosis.
i have a burning feeling in my right arm. i have also had back pains and musle pains throughout the body, nothing to servere but uncomfortable. i seen a neurologist who ran test on my brain and sai everything was fine she even tested me for ms and everything was fine. what should i do?????
Why don't you go see a rheumatologist first? It could be something as simple as bursitis and you could get a cortisone shot and relieve your pain. The fact that it started in the shoulder area says something about the pathology. Aleve,massage, etc. would do nothing to relieve bursitis pain. I get recurrent bursitis. I've also had a rotator cuff tear. That's another possibility to consider. Or it could be a cervical spine problem. I think you should start with a rheumatologist first, he/she would send you for tests if necessary.