Right basal ganglia
I have a question and was wondering if anyone has the same thing as I do. I have a cyst on my right basal ganglia and a brain lesion. I had a second CT scan because the ER inisted that I just need to go back on my medication for depression and didnt want to do an MRI. They said nothing looks abnormal and my cyst doesnt look like it appears to growing and my head pain on the right side is "well all in my head" Now a few later the pain has come again with vision problems in my right eye and the right side of my head is really bothering me. Seems as though the doctors think the pain is in my head and I dont know if I should be alarmed by the pain and discomfort. Is this normal with a cyst? Should I relax because what I am feeling is normal, or should I seek attention again? Im worried because it is my head, it is mot like you can cut it off and move on with life.. Any suggestions from anyone
A cyst of the basal ganglia and the lesion of the brain as shown in your MRI report could be the cause of the neurological symptoms. The cyst may compress the adjacent structures  and nerves of the brain and hence may cause symptoms like blurred vision and headaches. Please consult a neurologist for the diagnosis and management. Please discuss the cause of the lesion in the brain. Decompression of the nerves and surgical excision of the cyst may relieve you of the symptoms. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!