Right calf muscle cramps
Since early February my right calf muscle cramps when standing and at certain angles when sitting. No pain when lying down nor when reclining in an arm chair with knees bent. But as soon as I stand and walk 10 feet, the cramps reappear to the point were it forces me to lie down or recline in the chair. Then the pain dissipates within minutes. I can squat and the severe pain goes away immediately, yet the discomfort resides. Only reclining and being prone makes my leg feel normal. What gives?

All tests results are normal - calcium, magnesium, potassium, electrolytes, liver enzymes, thyroid, pancreas, andalase, creatinine serum & kinase, glucose, CBC, etc. I'm of normal weight and no health issues, no leg trauma, no bruises, cuts or open wounds.

I've drank a quart and-a-half of tonic water w/quinine each day for the past 3 weeks and it does nothing. Aside from a muscle biopsy any ideas as to the cause and how to resolve the cramps?
I KNOW THAT BLOOD CLOTS CAN CAUSE CRAMPING IN YOUR LEGS... I HAD SOME LEG CRAMPING A YEAR AGO AND DIDNT THINK TO MUCH ABOUT IT TILL ONE DAY I COULDNT BREATHE AND WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND THEY DID A CHEST SCAN AND FOUND 4 LARGE BLOOD CLOTS!  IM LUCKY TO BE HERE!  THEY TOLD ME THAT THE CLOTS CAME FROM MY LEGS SO NOW IM ON A BLOOD THINNER CALLED COUMADIN............HOPE YOU FIND OUT WHAT IS CAUSING THE CRAMPS....GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE!!
                                                                                            CATWOMAN
Thanks for your response. Blood clots have been ruled out. Stretching, yoga stretching, ice, heat, nor massages do nothing to alleviate the pain. I just received my TENS unit [electronic muscle stimulator], and for the past hour it has relieved 95% of the pain where the muscle almost feels/acts relaxed. Its still too early to tell if the TENS will resolve the problem, but its a good start and better than what doctors have offered.
By your blood test results I assume you already take calcium,magnesium,and zinc.Yogurt,if you don't drink milk,calcium enriched orange juice.Arnica gel or biofreeze rubbed on your legs may help.I have the same thing,and it helps when I eat yogurt and do the things above.I believe my leg pain was caused from lack of calcium.Better yet New Chapter organics Bone Strength it contains calcium your body recognizes as food and AlgaeCal,a proprietary plant source of calcium.You can order this over the internet or find it at a health food store.I hope this helps.God bless,Jen
Thanks for responding Jen. On May 6th my calcium serum level  tested 9.4 mg/dl in a range of 8.5-10.3 mg/dl - pretty normal. Last night I received my TENS unit and it does help to lower the pain threshold but its not the answer. I emailed my PCP and requested a full vitamin and mineral lab to look for deficiencies and/or overproduction. I'll look into Arnica gel and biofreeze. Thanks.