Right index finger shaking
About 2 months ago, after sleeping wrong, I woke up stiff & sore. Especially on the right side of my body. Then my right index finger started shaking. It does not hurt and it doesn't do it all the time. But almost daily it will. If I press down on it, it stops. It's only my index finger. There is no history of Parkinson's in my family. I don't have any other symptons affiliated with Parkinsons.  I am 76. I take vitamins & herbs as well as my thyroid daily.  It doesn'tt hurt to press it, or have someone else touch it.  Someone said I probably pinched a nerve in my neck/shoulder. Could this cause it? SHould I put heat on my neck, shoulder or hand?  Thank you for your assistance, I was getting scared it might be serious.
So no one answered this question? I'm having a similar thing, my right index finger is shaking from time to time, no pain just uncontrolable moves!

Is this dangerous?
Have you discovered what the problem was?

Yes most likely you have pinched a nerve at the shoulder or the elbow level due to bad posture. I would suggest you to apply heat and ice therapy to your shoulder.
Also some exercises of the upper limb will help. Do let me know if you need more information. Take care!

Hey i am having similar problem.. with my index finger...its shaking and uncontrolable I am waering a GEM stone ring.... Does it effects any thing?...
I am having the same problem in my index finger of my dominent hand. I wonder it is because ipad and iphone where I use my index a lot. If one exercises a group of muscles a lot it may twitch. I hope a neruolgist respond