Right side headache
I have had a headache on the right side it starts at my temple and goes all the way down to behind my ear. It gets alot worse when I sneeze or cough.  It has been going on for about 2 months. I am in pretty good health other than high blood pressure it is controlled with Benicar 20 mg.  
Hi, Thank you for your question. Generally, one sided headache & orbital pain (eye pain) with numbness symptoms could be suggestive of migraine. The mainstay of the migraine treatment is always to identify the triggering factors and to avoid them. Triggering factors could be different foods such as cheese, chocolate, alcohol and even few fruits. Other factors that may induce your migraine attack may be contraceptive pills, stress or depression, bright lights, loud noise and traveling. Few women experience headache more commonly during the time of their menstrual periods & at the time of hormonal imbalance. I would suggest careful record of events that have proceeded with the attack and avoid those factors. In addition, try to rest in a dark & quiet room, meditate, have a balanced diet and avoid taking unnecessary drugs. Even then if you suffer continuous headache, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the further underlying disorders by clinically examine you & ordering MRI or CT scan here that may be the main reasons of your migraine attacks and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!