Neurology Community
Right side of the body- suddenly tingly and cold?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I am a 30 year old female in generally good health. I'm not overweight, don't drink or smoke and have blood pressure which is normal- a little on the low side. For the past couple of months, I've been noticing that the right side of my body sometimes becomes tingly and cold and there is a  slight loss of sensation. It started with my right leg, but more recently, it has included my right arm as well. It's not brought on by stress, and I haven't sustained any injuries that I know of. Also, it can occur at any time of the day. I thought it might have to do with poor circulation- but it's only on the right side of the body. What are the likeliest causes, for someone my age?
Avatar n tn
i have had the same issue for about 2 years now , it started with my arm and now has spread to my leg and right side of my body.  I am not getting any help on this...but it is good to know i am not totally alone