Right thumb numbness/right shoulder pain
I've had numbness or like my thumb fell asleep and never woke up in my right hand for two years now. And my right arm & sholder are also in constant pain. When this first happened, I could not even move my right arm. I stopped doing the work I use to do for obvious reasons but now after two years of lite office work I can move my right arm just fine, but if I put it under any strain, or move it in a certian way the pain in the back part of my shoulder is like I hit myself in the funny bone, The pain runs up from my thumb to my shoulder, very painfull. I get dizzy & also slightly nauseated for just a short while but I just walk it off for about 15 minutes and it passes, other than that I'm healthy as a horse. Thanks for taking the time to read about my delema.  
i went to sleep a week ago and woke up with my right hand totally asleep. i tried to get it to wake up and eventually it did but not totally back to normal. i am now unable to bend my fingers up, and when i do try to, my wrist will bend down. it is not geting any better. the only way i can bend my wrist up( when my palm is facing down) is to make a fist. this really *****.