Ringing sound in head
I have a ringing in my head. It sounds like the white noise in an office building, however a much higher pitch and louder. I can not think of an event that caused this. I have had this noise for over a week.  Any suggestions on what might have caused this.  Am I worrying about nothing.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

It is called” tinnitus” when you hear a ringing or buzzing sound that no one hears. It is mainly heard in ears but sometimes few persons feel that it is coming from head. Common reasons of tinnitus could be any inner ear disorder due to extreme noise or meniere’s disease, large ear wax, trauma, and due to some medications. If you are hearing continuous ringing noise, please arrange an appointment with an ENT specialist right away who will evaluate the possibilities here and can provide you further treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you.

Take Care & Regards!!!