Neurology Community
Ruawaay legs

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Ruawaay legs

I find that when I'm walking, all of a sudden my legs "take off" on me and I can't stop till I can catch something to hang on to. I have essential tremors and take Primidone. Any ideas on the cause?
Stanbar1
Tags: primidone
How are you?
It is a very unusual symptom and it is very difficult to give a straightforward answer. I would suggest you to get yourself clinically evaluated by a neurologist.
It could also be some kind of tremor because essential tremors usually involve the upper extremity but there can be motor problems with the lower limb associated with it. May be that’s what it is.
Do keep us posted!