SEVERE HEADACHES AFTER C5-C6 SURGERY
I HAD C5-C6 DISC REPLACEMENT IN APRIL 2009. I DID REALLY GOOD FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND I STARTED GETTING HEADACHES AGAIN. I'VE BEEN BACK AND FORTH TO SEVERAL DIFFERENT DOCTORS SINCE THEN AND STILL NO BETTER. THEY'VE DONE X-RAYS;TRIGGER POINT INJECTIONS;CORT-SHOTS;AND JUST LAST OCT THEY DONE SOME NERVE BLOCKS. MY NECK AND RIGHT SHOULDER IS VERY SENSITIVE TO COLD OR TEMPERATURE CHANCE CAUSING PAIN AND ACHING AND IT TRIGGERS HEADACHES AS WELL. HAVE PROBLEMS SLEEPING BECAUSE OF HEADACHES AND THEN WHEN I FINELY DO GO TO SLEEP IT ALMOST A GUARANTEE THAT I'M GOING TO GET A HEADACHE AS SOON AS I WAKE UP. THE MORE AWAKE I AM THE WORSE THE HEADACHE BECOME. THE HEADACHES ARE ALWAYS IN THE BASE OF MY NECK AND THE BACK OF MY HEAD. AND I'VE STARTED HAVING THIS WEIRD SINUS DRAINAGE AS WELL. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELPPPPP??????? I'M TO THE POINT OF TAKING MY HEAD OFF AND USING IT AS A BOWLING BALL; AT LEAST THEN IT WOULD HAVE A REASON TO HURT.   ANY IDEAS; SUGGESTIONS; ADVICE; JUST SOMEONE HELP????????  
Have you told the doctors about the sinus drainage? This may be of importance. In rare cases spinal fluid may leak.

Have any other tests been done? MRI etc since October?
Have you been tested for arthritis? Arthritis in the neck can cause excruciating pain.

Cervicogenic headache are recurrent and strictly unilateral headache without side shift. It starts in the neck and spreads to the fronto-ocular area and is elicited by certain movements or awkward position of the head. Clinical investigation reveals reduced mobility of the neck and external pressure tenderness is present. Research of patients with cervical radiculopathy is that headache often is present and that the headache sometimes is more disabling for the patient than the radicular pain in the shoulder/arm. Headache reduction might be achieved after conservative treatment of the neck pain or after surgery in patients with degenerative cervical radiculopathy .
Headache and radicular pain in the arm might be significantly reduced when the symptomatic nerve root is blocked with local anaesthetics .

I'm going to suggest you post this in the back and neck forum as well. Many people over there have had the same operation as you and have gone through the headache pains as well. I'm sure they would be able to shed more light on this subject for you.