Neurology Community
Seeking advice
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Seeking advice

My symptoms began about 4 years ago, with muscle weakness, trouble climbing stairs, then had one bad chest pain, They thought it was because of my heart, I needed a stent and then 2 more.Also had ultra sound of veins in legs,they were fine. Weakness continued, trouble with balance, CRAMPING bad in all muscles,constant muscle twitching. tested for MS, MG, MRI ruled out MS. Then they thought it was lack vitamin B-12 I did injections. Then they thought it was due to a ruptured disk, Cervical disk surgery for ruptured disk C-4 C-5, 2 years ago.  .Have had all blood tests.Told them my concern about mercury poisoning, no response. Now have drop foot for 1 year now, I am beginning to stumble and fall over other foot. EMG confirmed nerve damage in left leg, no explanation to me just referred me to physiatrist. Neurologist sent me to rheumatologist, physiatrist who sent me to an other neurologist, will see Nov 4th. I feel like im a ping pong ball all the while getting worse every day. I just turned 60, was extremmly active, please can any one shed some light here?