Seeking advice
My symptoms began about 4 years ago, with muscle weakness, trouble climbing stairs, then had one bad chest pain, They thought it was because of my heart, I needed a stent and then 2 more.Also had ultra sound of veins in legs,they were fine. Weakness continued, trouble with balance, CRAMPING bad in all muscles,constant muscle twitching. tested for MS, MG, MRI ruled out MS. Then they thought it was lack vitamin B-12 I did injections. Then they thought it was due to a ruptured disk, Cervical disk surgery for ruptured disk C-4 C-5, 2 years ago.  .Have had all blood tests.Told them my concern about mercury poisoning, no response. Now have drop foot for 1 year now, I am beginning to stumble and fall over other foot. EMG confirmed nerve damage in left leg, no explanation to me just referred me to physiatrist. Neurologist sent me to rheumatologist, physiatrist who sent me to an other neurologist, will see Nov 4th. I feel like im a ping pong ball all the while getting worse every day. I just turned 60, was extremmly active, please can any one shed some light here?
Have you had an mri of your lumbar region? What ended up being the reason on your emg study for the nerve damage in your leg? There had to have been a source that someone should have told you about!! I wish u the best, its very frustrating to have something occur with no good explanation!!