Seizure or a panic attack? Please help.
I was just playing a game on my pc and after forgetting what buttons do what for a while i had some sort of a confusion for some minutes and something that i don't know if seizure or panic attack, i started sweating and my body started itching all around like a hot flash, i did not shake/convulse/lose counciousness and i remember everything. Can a seizure present with such things and some confusion? I had no change in smells/ vision/ numbness, and i didn't zone out and stared like that, is it more likely to be an axiety atack? Now i have a headache in the back of my head where I usually get headaches due to stress/neck problems.

I'd also like to add that it was like a sensation of stinging passing down my arms (both side) together with the sweating, i'd also like to point out that my "confusion" was not not being aware where I am/what I'm doing, it was more like forgetting what 2 buttons do on my keyboard and then freaking out really bad. Thanks for any answers.

Most people I asked are saying it's panic attack becasue i have been very stressed lately, but i am just really worried and need to hear someone who actually has personal experience with seizures. 2 months ago I've had EEG/CT scan/MRI (without contrast) becasue i was so scared i have a brain tumor, and now all this happened and I'm reaaaally freaked out. Even if my neurologist says there is nothing of the sort and is 100% sure.
I am throwing out a possibility. In certain individuals, exposure to the flicker of a television or PC screen can induce a siezure. There is a test for this. They wire you up and expose your optic nerve to a variety of different flickers of different wavelengths and durations. The test is definitive.
That could happen only in people diagnosed with epilepsy already, what my question is... does this sound at all like a seizure? I had no loss of awareness as well, just the sudden sweating and the panicky feeling, I think the burning sensation down my arms was part of the sweating and the panick in a way, had no other symptoms except for a nausea that lasted exactly one second when i stood up after it.
Respectfully, you are confusing medical terms, including the requirement for the diagnosis of epilepsy, which is irrelevant. Your symptoms are typical of what is cdalled a petit mal seizure. Such siezures can be induced in a helicopter pilot (without a diagnosis of epilepsy) by the flickering of the sun through the helicopter blades. People have various genetic make-ups and some are more mprone to this than others.