Neurology Community
Sensation of spider's crawling in head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Sensation of spider's crawling in head

Hi... My 16 year old daughter will occasionally complain of the sensation of spider's crawling in her head.  At the same time she says her eyes hurt, and if you touch around her eyes they are hard, without any give.  There is a history of aneurisms in my wife's family.  What route should we follow?
I have been having unexplainable extremely weird sensations all throughout my head for the past 8 months now and it is getting worse.  It feels like a group of parasites have taken control of my brain and are crawling around and eating it.  I had an MRI done and it came up perfect.  Now I have a million other tests to do.  I can't even work any more it is so bad and it is driving me nuts because no doctors know what it is yet.  You should probably have an MRI brain done.
I also have the crawly feeling. Could I suggest a pinched nerve perhaps? Also anxiety and stress can affect the crawly feeling

It sucks to have all these feelings I know.
Avatar n tn
I too am experiancing crawling sensations in my head i do understand it but it is scary.  I told my doctors and they suggested i have a mri but everything came out normal.  But i know this is not normal no one can give me any answers pls help. They put me on Topanx for headaches.
Avatar n tn
i have crawly feeling that come and go in my head. it all started when i picked up sticks in the yard. any help??
Avatar n tn
I also have crawling feeling in my head. I had a brian tumor , had radiation done, six months ago . I had electric shot feeling in my head with crawling feeling. Had 2 mri , and it show nothing. Dr said @ John Hopkins he never heard of it. So where does a person go, when you can't get no better than John Hophins.
can you tell me if you got any answers or help..im having the same problem