Sensory Integration Disfunction and your eyes
If a 7 year old has sensory integration disfunction issues, could they also be impacting her vision as well?
That's very interesting - my 3 year old daughter we just found out has sensory processing disorder & has been dealing with a "lazy" eye since she was an infant.  We have never been convinced that her vision is very clear in that eye - as she squints & rubs it alot.  Of course because of her sensory issues, she wouldn't let her come near &  the opthomologist could not do a thorough exam.
We are waiting to see the specialist again in hopes she will let them look & is then going for surgery.
I bet it IS connected!
As the name suggests , The SID affects the senses namely – Tactile , Auditory , Oral , Proprioception , Olfactory and visual.The frequency , duration and intensity of dysfunction varies in different children . Please consult an opthalmologist for a complete eye check up . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !