Severe Pain in Back Right of Head During Exercise/Sex
Hello. Let me start out with explaining that I am a 20 year old male, in good health, 6'4", 230.  I generally work out 4-5 times a week and run 5 times a week (3miles some days, 1 mile + sprints on other days). Recently, I have been expieriencing SEVERE Sharp Pains in the back right of my head, just above my hear, near the "Crown" of my head.  It first come about when I was doing pushups.  I focus on breathing correctly, so that is not the problem, I do not believe.

My most recent scare was when I was with my girlfriend, all of a sudden, (before we had started having sex) and I was getting an erection, I felt the pain come back, and it was a 15/10 on the pain scale.  It literally knocked me out of the bed, and I just laid on the floor, concious, but just in a lot of pain.  I almost called 911, but it started easing off again.
When it happened that time, I could almost feel my heartbeat where the pain was.

I do not want to go spend a lot of money on tons of tests, because of what I have been seeing on numerous websites, forums and etc.  Apparently, this is a very common problem and usually heals itself.

Are there any clues what I should do?  I've read taking a week off of all activities that make the pain come on should work.  I am starting today on doing that.

What should I do from here?

I would suggest you to wait and watch and avoid all strenuous activities because what you are suffering from are known as exertional headaches. Sex headache or coital cephalgia are a type of exertional headache.
If the symptoms fail to resolve in couple of weeks time you will have to consult your GP. Indomethacin is usually prescribed and should be taken on full stomach at least one hr before the planned activity.

Good luck!
I had heard that it this type of headache was the problem.  After the "attack" it calms down, but I still have a slight headache for about 30 minutes afterwards.  That's normal, correct?   After that, I'm back to 100% normal.