Severe dizziness when standing/stretching, blood pressure fine?!!
Hi guys, can anyone tell me why i am getting such severe dizziness/imbalance when i stand up or stretch?? I have had my blood pressure checked recently and when i stand up it stays the same, even though im completely spinnin out :-( On one of the checks it actually increased but nurse said this was coz my heart rate increased coz i was worrying?? How can she be so sure?? I always hear of people getting dizzy when stading and its always to do with blood pressure dipping, but mine doesnt!! Ive had a normal heart ECG so im assuming its not that?? Im worried sick though! Does ne1 else get severe dizziness when standing up and stretching???? I almost fall over when i stretch!! Its so scary, please someone, put my mind at rest :-( Ive had a brain CT scan and ive not got tumours, it was all clear just one side of my brain looked complertely different to the other (aparently born like that!) Im thinking I need an MRI which shows more in-depth things like aneurysms/previous mini strokes etc etc.. I get bad palpitations all the time which give me huge adrenalin rushes throughout my body and head, my docs guna send me for a heart scan but its not until end of the month, im so terrifed im just guna collapse and die of SADS or something :( :( :( please help :( :( :( PS. as u can tell i am a huge worrier and do suffer from health-related anxiety..
anyone??? please help :(
Hi I notice that you don't have any comments but I have to tell you, I do the same exact thing. I don't have to be standing. I get severe dizziness when I stretch no matter how I am positioned. My Docs and I are pretty sure I have M.S, because I have several other M.S. type symptoms, If your doctor doesn't know what is wrong, and is unwilling to investigate further I would look for another doctor. If your doctor is trying to help, I would stick it out, (as hard as I know that can be) and try to have patience with him/her while they investigated. Do you have any other symptoms? I sincerely hope you get better soon! Take care-Beth
You ever had any injuries to the head or neck?  I had a Head injury and i am dizzy always.  My case is different but I totally know what dizziness since I wake up with it and go to bed with it for the past 1 year and 10 months and I live my life in a box now.  Lately I found Physical Therapy to the neck helps to reduce dizziness.  

The reason for dizziness can be anything and everything.  But you have to keep pursuing all the venues.  I feel like giving up many times then I pick up my self and seek something.  good luck.