Neurology Community
Severe head pressure in center of forehead and at times radiating to ey...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Severe head pressure in center of forehead and at times radiating to eyes

Starting 11/16/2006, I've been having severe pressure in the center of my forehead to down to the middle of my eyebrows and then sometimes radiating to the outside of my eyes, sometimes making them feel like they are sinking into my head. I can't tell sometimes if its pain or pressure it can get so bad.  The first episode went on for almost 10 days,On those days, for at least 3 consecutive ones, i was heaving and heaving all day with a nausea sickness feeling, but nothing came out. the 10th day or so, I had to go to Urgent care because it was so bad.  I felt like my head was too heavy w/ pressure to hold up, and my eyes were sinking in.  I called for a ride because I couldn't drive.  I feel like something is either expanding in the space of my skull or like a soft clamp is put from temple/forehead to temple/forehead and is slowly exerting more pressure every second.  When I was seen, she said my sinuses were swollen,i had a sinus infection. so i took the antibiotics and nasal spray for 10 days, and  the headaches were subsiding, then the last 4 days, they've come back gradually, and gotten worse. Yesterday, it even felt  It only feels better when i put a damp cool rag on my eyes/forehead. Is this something major to worry about, or is another bout of sinuses???
It sounds like your sinuses again.YOu said that putting a cool wash cloth on your forehead helps,the coolness from the damp cloth soothes your sinuses.Get a cool mist humidifier,this will help,with your sinuses,you can all so ask your pharmacist abot nasal spray,to keep your sinuses,unswollen.Take Care,all ways talk to your physician when gave medical advice,to see if this is what you need or something different.Good Luck.