Severe nerve pain in left side of body...
Hi.. i am 30 yr old and since my childhood i have pain in the left side of my body right from left temple, running onto left shoulder, left arm, left hand n ring finger... similarly from left hip joint, running onto left leg, n left toe with second finger from left the worst hit. i feel that where ever there is nerve movement i get this pain. the pain is there 24*7 n many a times i get sort of sever pain wherein i feel terrible ache. the only relief i get is from stretching my hand or long or tying crape very tightly which stops blood circulation for sometime. i have been living with this pain since long and have also got MRI done in 2003 which came out to be fine. since about 1 n a half yr bck i also started getting a resonating sound in my right ear. it is continuous n doesnt go even for a min.
i would like to know if these 2 problems related in any way? also that is there any treatment, any medicine which can give me relief in this pain? also some information on this kind of pain. Please help me!

For the pain in the left side of your body, it is important to visit a neurologist. Problems in the spinal cord also can lead to such pains. A repeat evaluation after 2003 also will do good.

For the sound in your ear, this is called tinnitus and is caused by hearing loud noises, injury to the ear, Meniere's disease, ear infection, drugs which are toxic to the ear, multiple sclerosis, thyroid disease, some tumors in the ear, Vit B12 deficiency, and also during periods of stress and anxiety and wax accumulation. As the causes range from benign to the potentially fatal, it is better that you immediately get yourself checked by an ENT surgeon.

Do keep me posted

Regards
Thanks a liot mini for ur guidance and care... il surely get myself checked up again n wil update through the forum! THANKS!
All of my adult life I have experienced a sharp pain in my left side on or near the lowest rib only  when I lie flat on my back to sleep. It is relieved when I prop my head up at an angle with more pillows. The rib cage did not turn all the way in like it did on the right side. I am thinking a nerve has to be stretched or somehow irritated.  Any thoughts
Hi. didi u get the check up done and what was the diagnosis?
I have the same problem since my childhood. I do the same thing like tying my finger to get rid of the pain..
can u please write it here..