Neurology Community
Severe pain in head, neck and shoulders after botox injections for neck...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Severe pain in head, neck and shoulders after botox injections for neck tremors

Is it normal to have severe pain after having Botox injections for neck tremors?
The pain started after the injection as I walk out to my car,  The pain felt like a lot of pressure building  up in my head.
Ever time  I would bend over I would have this pain it lasted for about 3 weeks.
I am now on the 5th week after the injection and still having neck and shoulder pain. I can ease the pain by laying down or leaning back in a chair. The doctor did tell me about the weak neck but not about the pain.
I did call the doctor office for another appt. but, the nurse said," I cannot work you in because the doctor is seeing new patients."  The injection has not helped the tremors! My next appt. is 3mos.  Please help!