Neurology Expert Forum
Severe should and arm pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Severe should and arm pain

I thought I had pulled my bicep muscle in my left arm. It was very sore. Now, it has turned into a pain that has over the past two to three weeks moved down into my forearm and is now in my shoulder and under my arm. It hurts deep inside my arm and shoulder. It's now a constant pain. It's worse at night when I lay down
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
I am having left forearm pain, my left middle finger is partially numb, I have a pain between my shoulder blades, the back of my neck feels numb, and my index finger is almost completely numb. It has been this way for over a month now and I am on 600mg Gabapentin and hydrocodone and have been on these meds for over a month and the Dr.s are doing little to help. They put me on 4 weeks of steroids and it did nothing. My initial MRI showed mild bulging in my C-5 disk and that is pretty much it. My initial x-ray showed degenerative disk disease in my neck. I need some relief bad and I am at the point where I am even looking forward to surgery to get that relief. Is surgery what is needed with this type of problem?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank