Neurology Community
Seziures

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Seziures

My daughter of 1 year of age has the history of neonatal seziures.
when she was 7th day baby, she had an jerk and doctor prescribed the Gardinal 30Mg (phenobarbitone tablets i.p) for three months, she was fine till 7 months.
Later in the seventh month she had a high fever as well got the seziures back (she used to bend her neck front as well her both arms) . Then doctor examined with EEG and blood report, came to conclusion as MYOCLONIC seziures and prescribed VALPARIN 200(sodium valproate oral solution i.p) , B Long (yridoxine sustained release tablets) and B-complex with vitamin c syrup called Becosules.
she was fine and normal had two or three jerks,then as a routine check up in the 11th month, doctor prescribed to continue with the VALPARIN and NORMA BRAIN (2-pyrrolidone Acetamide Syrup) as new one instead of Blong and becosules.
Until 11 and half month is was fine then suddenly she started to get the seziures continously for 10 to 20 times a day..(she use to lift her left shoulder and use to bend her neck front for 2 to 3 sec).
Now she is of 12 months old, doctor has told not to use NORMABRAIN  and to continue with the Valprin,Blong and becosules as the earlier one.
i would like to know what has been the cause is this because of change in the syrup of Norma brain.
As well is there any permanent cure for this. can u please suggest..

Thanking you,

How is your daughter doing now?
I think she has been given revised dose of same medicine.
Permanent solution for intractable seizures is surgery.
Vagus nerve stimulation also causes decrease in frequency of seizures.
You need to discuss with your neurologist for best possible option for your child.
Hope this helps.
Bye.
she is doing fine now. once in a day she gets jerks. she is recovering.
thanx for your suggestions.
Please keep me informed about any further developments.
Bye.
daughter is fine now, still she is recovering.. but iam going for a second opinion.
after that i will futher inform the developments.

Thanking you,
I feel bad to tell that my daughter again started to get the severe jerks on 14th to till today..
She gets around 10 times per day. Again we did video EEG which says mildly abnormal with general seizures, We tested her for MRI but the result has come good normal.
Neurologist has perscribed the injection ACTH , valparin, Topamac. as well saying that valparin is not working for her.
I heard from physician that three are around 35 types myclonic seziures..Its hard to find the exact one. Is this true.
As well is ACTH injection is harmful for her development. Pls. Advice.....
Hi Ravikanth,
I feel sorry to hear that she is getting those episodes again.
What is the type of seizures she is getting now? What is the type of jerk's that she is getting? Video EEG suggesting that she has abnormal rhythm with generalized seizures suggests that we need to revise her anti-epileptics. It’s good that her MRI is normal suggesting that she does not have any structural abnormality.
Myoclonic epilepsies include a heterogeneous group of conditions with multiple causes and variable outcomes.
At least five distinct sub-groupings have been identified; these represent the broad spectrum of Myoclonic epilepsies in pediatric population.
Adreno-corticotropic hormone suppresses the metabolism and secretion of Corticotrophin-releasing hormone by a feedback mechanism. CRH is responsible for brain hyper excitability.
Prednisone is equally effective in controlling infantile spasm.
The response to medication is usually apparent within a few weeks of therapy, but one third of patients who respond suffer a relapse when ACTH or prednisone is discontinued.
What regimen of ACTH the doctor has prescribed?
Keep me informed.
Bye.
The type of seizures she showing is the only upperlimbs gerky moments, (both the shoulders moves upwards and the neck little bends down) for 2  seconds, then releases the limbs to normal, again it reaccures, this will happen for 2 to 3 times, no loss of conciousness, some times only left shoulder moves upward, as well sometimes without any jerks her lips moves towards one side, and some times she blinks her eyes continously..These are the symptoms which happens only when she is awake. As well when she is tensed (anxiety).

ACTH - acton prolongation coricotrophin carboxymethyl celluslose inj. Bpc ' 73 is the dosage of 40 units for
10 days OD (daily between 8am to 10am), after 10 days of dosage need to give for
alternative days of 2 weeks, then
once in 3 days for 2 weeks, then
once in 5 days continues.. and the other drug is the TOPAMAC - Topiramate Tablets which is going to increase day by day like half tablet for 2 weeks then one tablet for 2 weeks, with this we r still giving VALPRAIN.

Can i send u the softcopy of VIDEO EEG. If Possible you can check and advice...pl.?
thanking you,
Hi Ravi,
I think what we usually start of with is 20U/day of ACTH for 2 weeks and if no response occurs, the dosage is increased to 30 and then to 40U/day IM for an additional 4 weeks. Unless seizure is control is complete, ACTH is replaced with oral prednisone. The dosage pattern for which varies.
I think you can discuss with your neurologist regarding this.
I thought of diagnosis your child as having Benign Myoclonus of Infancy but your child's EEG report suggested some generalized disorder.
Do you have any other child? Does the child have same symptoms? Anybody in the family had similar kind of episodes in their life? Any relatives are suffering from same disorder?
Your marriage you told was non-consanguineous.
I don't think I would be able to read Video EEG.
In the first EEG  around 7 months the conclusion came as EEG is mildly abnormal, findings suggests bilateral post. But now in the 14th month Video EEG conclusion as EEG is mildly abnormal and the findings suggest generalised seizures.
Still physician not able to find what type of siezures.

ACTH 40 units is prescribed because she was getting 10 to 15 jerks in a day which may damage her brain.
She is our first child, There is no other relatives from my side or my wife's side has any kind of seizures or any neurological disorders, We are seeing these things first time.
Yes marriage is of non-consanguineous.
Is there any other consultants or diagonsis institute where they can study the EEG report,
which will be helpful for us to find what type of seizure is.
hi

In the first EEG  around 7 months the conclusion came as EEG is mildly abnormal, findings suggests bilateral post. But now in the 14th month Video EEG conclusion as EEG is mildly abnormal and the findings suggest generalised seizures .

ACTH 40 units is prescribed because she was getting 10 to 15 jerks in a day which may damage her brain .
She is our first child , There is no other relatives from my side or my wife's side has any kind of seizures or any neurological disorders , We are seeing these things first time.
Yes marriage is of non-consanguineous.
I was searching for your mail from so many days. How is your daughter doing? What is her name?
Have the jerky movements come down?
Which part of world you belong to? Your name suggests that you are posting from India.
Where have been showing your child so far? What is the name of neurologist who is seeing your child?
How are her symptoms now? Is she growing well?
ACTH should help her in getting her symptoms down. If the symptoms are not coming than we need to add the child on prednisone.
We follow a certain regimen while prescribing prednisone. You need to ask your doctor regarding this.
Tell Hi to your daughter.
thanx for your reply.

She is fine had 7th dose not having any jerks for god sake. hope my daughter RACHITA continues with good health. Yes iam from india staying as well. Name of the neuroligists is Suresh Rao Aroor.
He has done M.B.B.,D.c.h, MD, (paed.) D.M.(Neuro), fellowship in pediatric neurology (usa).
For the first dose itself she has recovered. She is growing well.
Iam worried about her development as well side affects,since we are giving some many medicines.
TIll now there is no delay in development.
Hope everthing will go well.'
thanking you,
Hi Rachita, How are you feeling?
I think ACTH is working for her. This also suggests that her diagnosis being Myoclonic Seizure.
If you want her to be re-evaluated or want her video EEG to be reviewed, you can consult this American Board Certified Pediatric Neurologist at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, India. Dr.Taranath Shetty is his name.
I think she would be fine and would grow well.

She is doing fine.
thanx for your suggestions, i would certainly meet Dr.Taranath Shetty,
Today she got one jerk at 10am even after 8th dose at 9 am, but we are hoping it will stop.
As well i went National Institute of mental health and neuro sciences (Nimhans), for her evaluation of video EEG, They are saying she has generalised seizures as well.
I feel she has complex seizures, But i would like to know what is generalised seizures? what would her prognasis?... pls. can u explain..
I forgot to explain the seizure which had in the morning,
She just twisted her left hand backward and held firmly for 2 sec and again after 4sec she lifted her left shoulder (lift limbs) upwards for 2sec.
as well is generalised seizure comes in the group of myoclonic?..  
How is Rachita?
What episodes you are describing suggests that Rachita indeed has seizures.
Seizures can be focal or generalized. Focal seizures suggests that only part of body is involved  during seizures like right half or left half or only right leg or left arm.
A generalized seizure suggests that all her limbs are involved during the episode and more than one side of body is involved.
What she has is myoclonic spasm with seizure.
Her anti-epileptics should be continued like Topomac and Valparin. It would be a nice idea to consult another neurophysician and take a call from there.
I hope and pray best for Rachita.
Bye.
i would like to know when will the seizures controlled totally. we have already given 11 dose of Acth but still she gets one or two seizures in the day time as well she gets jerks in the night while sleeping.But all the seizures area mild compared to the earlier one before the dosage of acth.
pl. advice.
Hi Ravi,
Did you meet the doctor at Manipal Hospital?
I think the episodes are getting lesser and lesser day after day. This should subside over a period of time. You should not confuse seizure with Myoclonic episodes.
What she might be having is Myoclonus and not seizure. Episode of Myoclonus will come down gradually.
If the Myoclonic episodes still continue, then you should be seeing Rachita's neurologist back.
He would be adding Prednisone.
How is she and how is her health in general?
Bye.
hi,
No i still haven;t gone to manipal hospital. i will be soon meeting Dr taranath shetty, since i had already went to nimhans for second opnion , i was waiting for the results, They did again EEG yesterday and said that she will over come as her development is normal and to continue the medication as prescribed earlier.
Also iam not able to make out the difference between myoclonus and the seizures. can u pls. expalin?. Today she just moved her upper limb (lift shoulder) slowly towards head for 4 to 5 times, which is more compare to previous days.
We have started to give topomac dosage for two times/day from today onwards. she was feeling droziness in morning. some time she will get annoyed.
she is fine as for health in general.
I will wait for another two days and visit the neurologists.
How is Rachita doing?
Myoclonus means twitching of a muscle or group of muscles. Something like a clonic spasm.
A seizure is a paroxysmal event due to abnormal, excessive, hyper-synchronous discharges from an aggregate of CNS neurons.
Is she on phenobarbitone?
Phenobarbitone causes excessive drowsiness and hyperactivity in children.
Keep me informed about any latest developments.
I have changed my screen name.
Bye.
Thanx for your explanation
she is doing fine, had 4 myoclonus....
she is not on phenobarbitone..
She is on topomac, valprain, Acth,...
As we started to give topomac dosage for two times/day from yesterday onwards. she was feeling droziness in morning.
I will sure update on developments..
she still recovering 2 to 3 myclonus/ day. went to our neurologist for the suggestion, he said wait until topmac comes in full dosage, we will wait for another 10days and check her,
But i need to ask one thing that some times while in the sleep she just vibrates her whole body for a sec, in the night she might do like this for 3 to 4 times, Don;t whether this is jerk or what?.....
Iam little worried.. Pls. advice.
Sounds like infantile spasms- is she delayed at all or have any other neurological symptoms? Go to youtube.com and look for videos showing kids while they are having these spasms.
Did you meet with Dr. Taranath Shetty. My child is also having infantile spasms and is on Sabril . What is he saying about ur child.
Hi Ravi,
How is your daughter doing? Is she fine?
It is been long time have not heard about her.
Did you meet Dr. Shetty? Does she have any more similar episodes after that?
Keep me posted.
Bye.
Hello Jain,

My son was born on 17th January 2008 by Ceasarean section.
He was born with Meconium Aspiration Syndrome (MAS), hence he was put on ventilation for the first 3 days. He was given oxygen for the next 10 days in warmer care and then he was discharged. After the first 18 days, he started having
clonic jerks on upper limb and lower limb. Our pediatrician referred him to a neuro-physician. The neuro-physician advised CT Scan head and EEG. These two tests produced normal reports. Also, CSF and blood tests also produced normal reports.

The number of jerks would be around 10-15 per day, each 2-3 seconds of duration.
Some of the jerks come on their own and others are due to some big noise in the house. When he is patted on his back after his regular milk feedings, then also jerks are observed. He is given calcium syrup on the advice of our pediatrician.  He is not given any other medication and our pediatrician suggested us to wait and see.

Sometimes, his eye-balls are going up and lips are moving in all directions. These two things are happening simultaneously. But, these two things are not observed together with jerks. He is given calcium syrup on the advice of our pediatrician.  He is not given any other medication and our pediatrician suggested us to wait and see.

We have been observing the above-mentioned jerks for the last one month. Am planning to take my son to the famous pediatric neurologist Dr. Suresh Aroor in Bangalore 3 weeks from now.

I need your advice on the following:
1) What could be the reason for these jerks? Are these jerks due to MAS and ventilation? Can these jerks be curable with medication?
2) Can I wait for another 3 weeks or do you advice me to consult Dr. Suresh Aroor as soon as possible?

Thanking you for your time,
kuchibhotla
Hi Ravi
Even my kid, baby boy had seizers during his 5.5 months, and then at 6month. He is also been diagonised by Dr. Aroor. I would like to discuss with you, if you can provide me with your number. My number is 9945166206

Wish early recovery for your kid

Chandra
My son is having epilepsy sicne 2 years. He is now 3 years and started medication when he was 1 year. Dr Suresh Rao is treating him. Valporin and Topamac. But with medicine also he used to get attacks. I started with Homeo from Dr Rudresh when he was 2 years and from then it had reduced to attacks only during the fever. I am giving both allopathy and homeopath. ANyone have any second thoughts about treating epilepsy in Bangalore?
Prasad
Hi My son is having MYOCLONIC Epilepsy since last three years. He is born normal and was okay till 11 months. After mild fever he got few jerks and was admitted to hospital and administered Phentoyin as first line of drug for epilepsy. After discharge, he had continous movement of Upper and Lower limbs till he is asleep. He was diagonised initially as Post Viral Ataxia and given Valparin & Piracetam. His initial EEG and MRI were normal. After 7-8 months his EEG showed MYOCLONIC EPILEPSY and referred to Pediatric Neurologist in Mumbai.

He had Anti-GAD antibodies positive and was administered Immunoglobulins for 6 months along with ACTH in the last month. His Anti-GAD antibodies were under normal limits and the continous limb movements have reduced, however during this period he lost complete neck holding, he is not able to sit or use any of his limbs. Motor limb movements is totally lost. He had difficulty in swallowing and using any of this muscles. We had visited some of the Major Neurology doctors and hospitals across india. It is really diffcult to diagonise the reason for the Myoclonic epilepsy. He also get similar right side or left side arm and leg movements for half-a-minute or so during the  episodes without any loss of conciousness. Till date his growth is normal, me and my wife are supporting our child in whatever way possible as he is suffering the same for last 3 years. He was ruled out for atleast three reasons for Myoclonic epilepsy, only the Muscle Biopsy is pending.

He is also referred to a Homeopathic doctor in Mumbai and undergoing treatment for last one year, however the improvements are almost minimal.

My thanks to all of you parents who are supporting their child in the best possible way and sincere prayer to God for reducing the effects of this disability. I suggest we should have more exchange of information on this forum frequently.

Coolcup
my daughter 2years had a fall from the second story of our house.immidate convalsions at that time managed conservatively.then after a gap of one year she had fever & got convalsions again.doctor presecribed tegretal for 3 yers after 6months she had again fever & got convalsns again & then dr prescrbed valpori200 for 3 years now 3yers complted everthing is ok.no convalsions repeated  wt is the proceder for devided dose now & please intemate about future precautions. only  running nose    thanks
My child was born normal, slight sign of seizures were seen in 4 1/2 months for which Gardenial & Epithon was given, he was having a very bad seizures at least 10 to 20 in a day lasting for 30 seconds and exactly in a month he use to get for 2 years he was treated by 3 to 4 neuroligist including suresh aroor now he is 2 1/2 years with delayed milestone and speech he as improved now by giving valparine.
As I and my family as gone through this pain, I belt you there is no other pain in the world than seeing your child suffering like this helplessly so belive in yourself and god
hi my son is 11+ months old and is having Seizure disorder.
He is in Coimbatore and planningt to bring him to Bangalore in 2010. He is currently on Lonazep 0.25mg, Keppra and Valparin.

My no is 99452 25206. Would like to discuss with some of you folks.pls share your nos.

I am planning to take him to Dr.Suresh Rao Aroor. How will be his treatment.

My son is analyzed with Periventricular Leukomalacia
My son, born normal with an emergency cesarian. Got seizure on 3rd day of his life. Drs did CT Scan and informed me that he got Brain Haemorrhage and Cereberal Oedema. He was treated with Phenobarbitone Injection on IV and on his 11th day he was normal and sent home without any medicine. He was normal until his 17th day of life and again got seizures. This time the seizure was mild and he got jerks on his either of hands, either of legs and on his neck. But not all together. Some times he get contineous convulsions on his hand for 30 seconds to 2 minutes.

Now he is 39 Days old, still having the jerks and sometimes convulsions on his hand.

He is treated with Gardinal (2.5ml twice daily). We are consulting with Dr. Ramalingam, Pediatrician at Salem. Also we consulted Dr. Taranath Shetty at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore and he suggested us to continue the treatment for another 3 Months.

I would like to know about his future and developmental aspects, as we are very much afraid of the side effects for these seizures and the anti convulsant.

My Mobile Number: 00919940324061

Senthil Kumar
One of my sisters kid is 3 years 9 month old, she has got seizures from past more than 2 years and was treated in Jain hospital Bangalore and now at Manasvi specialists, she is on Gardinal, Tegrital and lobazam tablets. Until now nothing has helped in curing it except for some time when she gets the seizures. Somebody who is specialized in curing it please reply. Here is video of the seizures the kid gets.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-_xJk8uAz0
We can no more see the kid suffer with it.. until now she is unable to talk or walk properly. Someone please help.

My contact num is 9611777915

Thankyou for your time
Mohan
my son got seizures in his 8 th month. We were going to dr. suresh rao arror for treatment. he suggested gardinal from the age of 6 months to 2 years. now from 2 years to 3.5 years he suggested topomac. even though there is no seizures he is very hyper active,very slow in accademics,short tempered.

From the past 6 months we have gradually decreased topomac and shifted to homeopathic medicine in mysore city by a docter called KADAR.
Now he is very improved in accademics, hyper active is redused, he replies to our questions asked.

Regards:
anand
***@****

Regards:
anand  - anandappa  gmail . com
Dr.Kadhar and Dr.Ramya, homeopathy docter can be contacted on mobile number 9448561472.
My son born normal delivery on 2010 in Muscat Oman and after 13th month, he had continuous seizures with mild fever..
He was hospitalized one day diagnosed with eptoin syrup and phenitoin inj..one after discharged and again convulsion occurred..
We cant see our son suffering and its true that very painful to parents..then doctor asked us to take CT, CT was normal and again contious convulatins 10-15 per day and adviced for EEG, EEG was abnormal..
I thought of flying to india for better treatment and I did that...
if flight..my son had 6 times convulations and immediatly taken to well-known baby hospital-egmore in chennai..there they given pnetin inj and Valparin 300mg (3.3ml night and morning)..my son was ok for 20 day without convulsion..and again day before yesterday..he had one more..

Doctor adivised us that its good to have convulstion after long period and its  to know that the medicine Valparin is working and sutis him..they told us to continue the the same (valparin) for 2 years..

Is they diagnosed well..i need your suggestion
Dear Anand,

This is very encouraging news, How much time the homeopathy treament shown the positive result, are they experienced or specialised in this area of treatment, Thank you for your inputs
Amaresh
Hello Friends,
My baby boy now 5 month 20 days. and he has IS now from last 1 month. Now my neruologiest given me 4 medicine for that One is Epilex, Carnisure syrp with 3 tablets benadon+blotin+lonazep .

Please parents help me i need advice when my baby have became normal?
aslo advice me about Medicine which medicine best for my child to recover asap.

My Baby EEG Report is

Impression: Abnormal EEG - Shows modified hypsarrhthmia
Help me
My 3 yr old son suffering from seizure fro last 2 yrs his active seizure after 1 yr of age with fever 2 to3 episodes come seizure with fever after then sezure come without fever after 12 to 20 day repeated more than 1 mints before attach he is crying and jerking hole body & eye & lip blinking.
Diagonist: His MRI CT Scan & EEG are normal 30mint EEG 4 time repeated but normal.
Treatment: Last 1.5 yrs given - Valparin 200 - 5ml x 2 time, Clobazam 5mg - 5mg x 2time,  
Last 5 month given : Valparin 200 - 5ml x 2 time, Clobazam 7.5mg per day in night, Levera Syrup: 3ml x 2 time.
Last 5 month given : Valparin 200 - 5ml x 2 time, Clobazam 7.5mg per day in night, Zanoxa 150mg (Oxcarbazepine) 1 tab mornig & 1.5 tab in night and Levera Stop.
But still no any improvement last year 4-5 month control but stil is not improvement.  Please help any one hi is treated in delhi Proff Dr Veena Kalra, Appolo Hospital, Retired proff from AIIMS (Ped. Neurology)
Shashi - 09810319047
Actually we started our treatment in the month of sep-2010. Now we have stopped all previous medicines and now purely on homeopathic medicine.
Convelsions have stopped fully. Althouh he is slow then others in his school academics we are verry happy with the level he has improved.

for mor info contact me at
anandappa5 [at] gmail [.] com
Can any tell me, where Dr. Taranath Shetty is practicing now in Bangalore. He left the Manipal Hospital.
He is now at Philomenos Hospital
My sister son name is Doni he is 7 and half month old,He got first seizure on his 6th month docter adviced to take vitamin syrup,Afetr a month he got attack for one minute followed in the next week he got 2 more attack,EEG and MRI report shows normal,The child is very active,DR VV from Appolo hospital  in chennai said the child is normal and nothing to worrie and suggested to take Eptoin and some vitamins syrup for 3 months........Now my concern the child will cure............if not please provide the solution to win the seizure.................I read DR Kadar has the solution in siddha.........will sidha provide the good solution for seizure problem.......Im saravanan
My contact number is 91-9543257411.
Hi Anandappa,

My contact number is 91-9543257411.

Still there are many faurd homopathic doctor available in market........we did not know who is the trustable homoeopathic doctor we cant play with children health any how we can contact DR kadhar and ramya in near future in mysore...........Saravanan.   chennai 09543257411
Hi Mohan,

Defently your child will be cured,Most of the parents has no solution for seizures and in allopathy epilepsy is controllable but not cuarble i could give u a suggestion.........That why dont u give a try in homeopathic medicine..............

I am looking for an best pediatric neurologist in bangalore. Hope you can help me.

My 4 year old son (Karthilk) is mentally retarded and autistic. He was born normal and when he was 11 months old , we noticed that he could not able to sit independently. Then we took him to Suresh Rao Aroor , he took EEG and BAER test and told that his EEG was not normal. He proposed NORMABRAIN and MECONERV. We continued this medicine for one year. Then we moved to Sweden and we are back to india now.

Now I want to continue his treatment in Bangalore, can any one suggest the dest pediatric neurologist in Bangalore other than suresh rao aroor.

.

I am also looking for Dr. taranth shetty's address.. Did u find his address...
i think taranath shetty is working in st.jhons hospital , bangalore
sorry,
taranath shetty is working in st.phenomina hospital, bangalore
My  Daughter 3 months old suffering with frequent seizures since May 8 2013. Her  EEG,MRI BRAIN, Blood report  is Normal .Neurologist  has  prescribed  Levipil tonic (1ml 1-0-1),lonazep 0.5mg (0-0-1/4),lamictal 5mg (1-0-1),becolseul tonic( 1ml 0-0-1).Doctor  is  not  answering  to  our  questions .We want  to change  the  doctor .

please  suggest  good  Pediatric Neurologist in Bangalore

my  number  :9986676555
Go to NIMHANS. It will take some time, but do go there. They will clear the air even if it is bitter truth. Just take an referrel letter from you current consultant.
hello Anandappa,

How is your daughter now? Even my daughter is also going through the same condition? I am requesting your opinion to take her to Dr Kadhar. What do you say?

Abin
My daughter of 4 month of age has the history of neonatal seziures.
when she was 2nd day baby, she had an seizer (both clinical & internal),she didn't even open her eyes for 16-days.
Neuro doctor prescribed the (phenobarbitone injection i.p) when she was in ICU.
On 17th day she opened her eyes and start crying (Initial days they gave Mother milk through tube).
After she became normal & doctor suggested levipil syrup (0.3 ml) & Gardinal (1.5ml).
Till 2 month she was fine, suddenly she got seziures back (she used to bend her neck front as well her both arms).

Neuro suggested to increase her dose levipil syrup (1.5 ml) & Gardinal (2.5ml) and Banadone.
last week she got 20 episodes in one day,so we admitted in hospital & given Levipil injection & it got controlled for 3 days.

Then Neuro suggested, Topiramate (1/8 * 0.25mg) per day & sugested to use midazolam(nasal spray) in case of emergency.

With all these medicines,she was fine for 3 days. Again seizer started back on 21st Jan 2014.

Till now i have taken 5-EEG, 2-MRI, Mitocondria (blood & urine test) and more than 200 time blood test.
All says normal.

Please suggest good Neuro any where in India to take care of my child.

Thank you.
Hai Sir,

Hope you are doing good,How is your daughter now..?? My nephew has come across same problem,and doctor prescribed the same ACTH injection and TOPOMAC and valparain tablets,he is 1 year 5 months old now,still he cant hold his head properly,daily he is going undergone physiotheraphy in Parizma hospital,still how many days it took to become normal sir.please tell
Not sure, but it is really worst to see the baby struggling with this problem
even my neuro suggest for physiotheraphy to my daughter.
Next week she is completing 4 month.
last 20 days, she didnt get seziures with jerk. But still she have problem by shaking head when she wake up & one side laugh with stiffness.

I will keep post the information & you too share the info..
Give your mobile number, we will discuss.
Hi Ravi,
How is Rachita now ? Please keep us post.
It will be help for us to do the further action.
Could you please give me the update of your child?
Next month I'm shifting to Bangalore, So some one Please suggest me good Neuro doctor in Bangalore.

Can anyone suggest good doctor in NCR to control seizures?

I have 2 year old baby, who is suffering from seizures after Forceps Delivery trial (forceps hit his head) and then finally he was delivered with full c-section.