Neurology Community
Shaking 3 days after surgery (anesthesia?)

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hello! I have undergone a hydrocelle (water in a testicle) surgery 3 days ago. The first thing I remember after regaining consciousness after the anaesthesia was that I was shaking like mad in the stretcher (the nurse thought it was because of the cold but it wasn't). After one or two hours I recovered and went to my house again, but from that moment on my pulse is terrible. My hands are shaky and I'm finding some difficulty in doing some daily tasks that requirse some precise movements such as writing in the PC keyboard or playing guitar. My movements are clumsy. Also the back part of my left leg seems not to ever stop shaking at all.

I'm very much worried because of this. Could these symptoms be caused by the anesthesia? I only hope they are transitory and not permanent because I'm only 28 and wouldn't like to spend the rest of my life trembling like this. Could you please tell me all you know about it, if you have known similar cases, if you think it will go away and what would you recommend me doing about?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards.
Could someone please answer or give me a clue? I would be very thankful.