Shaking during sleep
My husband tells me I regularly shake in a seizure-like manner during sleep, from head to toe. He also told me that he hears me breathing heavily during these shaking episodes, and that they occur as he is getting ready for work (he goes to work very early in the morning, typically around 4 to 6 am). I have absolutely no memory of this, and do not wake up until several hours later.

I do have trouble sleeping at times due to my cat bouncing across my bed at night, and I'm 99% sure I have "restless legs syndrome" (I wiggle my legs because they feel sore and tingly as I fall asleep), although it has never bothered me to the extent that I've sought any sort of treatment or official diagnosis. I also was diagnosed with hypothyroidism recently, although the cause has not been determined yet, and I had idiopathic hematuria a year ago that never really cleared up. I also have amenorrhea. I have felt depressed in the past, but since it went away naturally I never really sought treatment for that.

Other than what I mentioned and fatigue due to the hypothyroidism, I've always been pretty healthy compared to many. I am not on any medications, except a recent medroxyprogesterone treatment to induce a period. I do not do drugs and am not an alcoholic. I have started a new job recently, and have had a few financial and personal woes of late, due to bad luck, so it could be stress. Additionally, I often have extremely vivid dreams, which might also be the culprit. Can anyone tell me this something I should probably worry about, or is it likely just due to dreaming?
I forgot to mention: I get killer headaches, which my family physician suspected were allergy-induced. I do take occasional pain medicine (ibuprofen or aspirin) and decongestants for that, although I hate to take my antihistamines because they make me really really really really really drowsy and intoxicated for an entire day. They are OTC but still way too strong. I haven't taken any decongestants or antihistamines for a month, however, because I haven't had too many headaches lately.
I also forgot to mention - when I was 4, I had wry neck disease, which went away on its own. Nobody ever knew why. Maybe the sleep shaking is related to the torticollis, since it is neurological?
Perhaps a sleep study is in order. Seizures while sleeping can't be good, my guess is a neurological problem, but I am not a doctor.  I'd ask for  a referral to a neurologist, or at the very least a sleep study.