Neurology Community
Shaking inside(vibrating) and swaying sensation
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Shaking inside(vibrating) and swaying sensation

Hi, I don't know where to put this.

For the past few weeks, I have been feeling inside tremors in whole body. Especially when I am at rest, sitting or laying. What is annoying is that when I get this, I feel like a swaying sensation, if I am sitting the chair feels like it is moving and when I am walking, it is like I am gonna fall. It is very upsetting.

A few years ago, I had this, I went to see an ENT doctor, but nothing wrong with ears, so vertigo was ruled out. Then I saw a neurologist who put me on Deroxat, an antidepressant. Made me feel worse and I stopped. After months and months of dealing with that, it just stopped on its own. My work doctor thinks it's anxiety related, cos I have been suffering from Panic Attacks since 1998. But never have I had those symptoms with the attacks.

In fact it all started when I had to go to hospital with SVT.(suffered from it since childhood but never lasted too long) I started feeling the tremors after a few weeks, no idea if it was related.

So now I am having it again, and I don't know why. I am no more stressed than I have been before.

I have diabetes. I am on medication and also for SVT. Been taking the same med for the last 3 yrs. I am overweight, could it be that? I hope someone can help me... or share their experience with me. I am feeling so down, and I worry I cannot work, or I fall when I walk...

Thanks for taking the time to read this...and helping me out....