Sharp Stabbing pain in my head
I have been experiencing sharp stabbing pain on the left side of my head right above my left ear. I have had them for quite a while now, but they were only every now and then. For the past three days I have been experiencing the sharp stabbing like pain like all day long. I'll be fine one minute, then all of a sudden, for now apparent reason, i will get the most excruciating pain, sharp very intense, lasts for a few minutes, and slowly eases up. Then a couple minutes later the same exact thing. And I have also noticed that if I barely touch the spot that It will hurt very bad. Please tell me what this could be. They come on very sudden out of the blue. Thank you for your time, Melissa
I have also experienced this random stabbing pain and never thought much of it until I started having more pronounced headaches and facial tightness/ numbness.  I do have hypertension, but it is well controlled.  My neuro thinks that my bp fluctuates causing  some of these issues.  Do you have high bp?