Sharp pain behind both of my ears
Ok so I'm 18 and have been getting these sharp pains behind my ears. They come and go all day long, I haven't been to doctor yet about it I just thought I would try to find out what it was and then go to the doctor and see if it's a possibility or that I'm petrified of doctors offices and such. Any help would be much appreciated, if you need to know more just ask.
It's probably just a run-of-the-mill ear infection, which medicines from a doc will take care of it.  Also possible your neck muscles are bothering you, so get someone to rub out your neck and shoulders real good a few times, see if it helps.  
Hi there. These headaches could be due to stress, anxiety, migraines or tension headaches, sinus headaches radiating to the ear, headache usually front of head, on one or both  the sides of temples along with nausea, vomiting, irritability, low blood pressure, sensitivity to lights, sound, etc. aura associated with migraines could include blind spots, blindness in half of your visual field, paresthesia, weakness or visual hallucinations. Your vision needs detailed testing by an ophthalmologist. Hypertension and hypotension need to be checked. An MRI brain is warranted to rule out any intracranial lesion particularly aneurysm and MRI spine for ruling out cervical spondylosis and degenerative disc disease.  Temporal tendinitis mimics migraines including TMJ pain temporal headaches, tooth sensitivity, neck and shoulder pain. Treatment includes injecting local anesthetics and other medicines, moist heat muscle relaxants and NSAIDs along with physiotherapy. Multiple sclerosis would also need to be excluded. Treatment for migraines include drugs that prevent the attack like anti convulsants and drugs which treat an attack like triptans, ergots etc your queries should pertain to all these possible differential diagnoses. Trigeminal neuralgia needs to be considered. If the neurologist and radiologist are suspecting a cerebral aneurysm, they can confirm with cerebral angiography and clipping of the aneurysm could be done. Hope this helps. Take care.