Sharp pain in head and tenderness in face face
A few days ago I started getting an intermittent shooting pain in my head on my left side, between my eye and my ear (but inside).  I also am experiencing a mild, but noticeable tenderness in my face in approximately the same region. It runs from the bottom of my cheek up to the top of my forehead, almost in line with my hairline where it meets my face. The head pain is at times not noticeable at all, and then a shooting pain that lasts about 2-4 seconds.  Sometimes it is more painful than others.

It's been going on about 3 days now. I've taken tylenol and and advil but doesn't do much.  I also have asthma and allergies.  I am currently taking symbicort and occasional allergy meds (claritin, reactine etc...)

Could it be stress related? Also I've recently started wearing glasses, as I've got mild headaches (not of this kind, just normal ones) from looking at computer screens too often.(I think)