Sharp pain to right side of head
Hi there,
I've been reading similar forum threads titled the same but they don't quite hit the nail on the head (no pun intended) with my pain.
I have it right now at this instant. It's on the right side of my head approximately 2 inches up and an inch behind my ear. It's sporadic shooting pains that I can only describe as the same pain that you get if you've slept on your hair facing the wrong way all night and you try to push the follicles the other way in the morning. The difference is that it's 10x worse, it makes me wince when it happens and I get all the usual paranoia of thinking I'm going to collapse with a brain hemorrhage or something. The last time I remember having this at this level was around 8-9 years ago although I know I've had milder cases of it before and since then.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I tell people and they think I'm potty so I don't know anyone else that suffers from it. I never seem to have it long enough to do anything about it though.

thanks in advance
Matt