Neurology Community
Sharp stabbing pain over body

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Sharp stabbing pain over body

Hi, i have experienced sharp stabbing like pain over the body, feels to have come from the nerves, a kind of burning feeling, and it appears at random times of the day, if anyone can help me out it be great, thanks
Avatar n tn
I have this pain also---is on the rt side of back and chest---also numdness left hand and tingling in the left leg and foot
i have this. i have nerve pains my whole legs. sometimes my arms and wrists. i discovered it when i tried to start running. the nerves in my legs would burn and become really itchy. go to your doctor. ive had this a year and no answers. had an mri scan and nerve test 2 months ago the specialist referred me to a neurologist im seing in september