Aa
A
A
Close
Sharp sudden shooting Pain on Left side of brain
Recently I started to SOMETIMES get a sharp sudden shooting pain on left side of my head (feels like it's in the brain sometimes).  It seems to at times be in the back left side of my skull but then I feel it around my left temple.  It is NOT continuous like a headache - it feels more alike a nerve.  I seem to only get it when I lay on my left side.  I admit that I spend 10+ hours a day working on my laptop while laying in bed hence my neck is forward & I can't help but wonder if it's like a pinched nerve or something.  If it is, could a chiropractor help?  I have NO other symptoms & again - it's more of a shooting pain - NOT a headache.  FYI - I tend to do more natural things whenever possible.  THANX for any input.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1780921 tn?1462244109
I do believe it is from spending to much time in bed working on your computer. As you know that is not a natural position for your head and neck to be in. The first thing I would do is get out of bed and work from a desk or some other place that gives your body a change in position for once. Yes, a chiropractor will be able to help with your head and neck pain,, but it will be just a waste of money if you do not change your work habits.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources