Shooting pain left leg and left arm at the same time
I have seen so many doctors including neurologist,neurosurgeon.

They have done CT scans, MRI scans, blood tests, Bone marrow tests, everything possible. Every test came back negetative and they could find nothing wrong.

I would have a sharp shooting pain in my left leg and arm at the same time. the muscles in my hands and feet would also spasm up from the pain. I would have to click them to get them to ease up. My heart rate use to go through the roof when I had these "attack". I would sweet alot as well. As time went by the syntoms would change slightly but the shooting pains would remain. I would get unbalanced as well. I would also get hard pushing heavy feeling on my chest as well while i was have these "attacks" sharp shooting pains. Later I was having pains in my neck as well

I would be in pain every day of my life. I would have "attacks" which would come ago ago throughout the day. Eventually I was always in pain.

Pain killers didn't help no even in the slightest.

Everyone is quickly to think the worst arthrist,MS, pinched nerves,Parkensons,Acute epelepsie, mental problems and very scary thing that I didn't even know existed.

I don't have a decease or illness. Email me if you have similar symtoms and what your symtoms are and I will tell you what I did to cure myself.

***@****
Hi there. I agree that it is a bad idea to think of the worst when you hear a multiple symptoms. These symptoms could be due to chronic stress or fatigue of the skeletal muscles. Try relaxation and stress relieving measures. Otherwise, your doctor needs to investigate you for fibromyalgia where the symptoms are chronic, widespread pain, fatigue, heightened pain in response to tactile pressure.  Other symptoms are tingling of skin, prolonged muscle spasms, weakness in limbs, muscle twitching, palpitations etc. cognitive dysfunction in the form of brain fog, decreased attention span etc. you can consult a neurologist at the earliest for this speculation and investigation. Take care.

I hope this helps someone.

Please refer to my post above regarding my health problem.

I am a 30 year old male I suffered from a chemical imbalance.

I have been pain free for a month now, I have had constant suffering for 15 years.

What i did to get better.

10mg of lorien in the morning, exercise everyday a proper workout, Take Amino acids, good Multiple vitamins, No smoking no cheating otherwise it wont work. No alcohol whatsoever, 8-9 hours sleep a night. Eat healthy. No white bread, brown or wholewheat. No processed sugar ( White sugar) and no artificial Sweetners and so fizzy drinks that are full of sugar, preservatives and colouring.
No pain killers not even over the counter pain killers, No Fizzy drinks, sweetners, preservatives and artificial colourings