Should I be stressing over brain aneurysms?
I was doing a little research on brain aneurysms and I was wondering if this is something that should be regularly checked for? I read that sometimes there can be no symptoms, but in the cases in which there are no symptoms, is it really a health risk? I would guess that the only time it would become a serious health risk is when the symptoms start arriving, any confirmation on this? I do not seem to get headaches all that often, but a friend of mine gets more than me and can be pretty forgetful, am I just being paranoid? She doesn't show any other symptoms (migraines, dizzy, off balance, blurred vision) Any help to any of these questions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Cerebral aneurysms can be congenital or occur due to thickening of the walls of blood vessels in the brain. This can occur in patients with long standing history of high BP and head trauma. Unruptured aneurysms do not produce symptoms. However just before an aneurysm is about to rupture patient will develop symptoms like headache, vomiting, blurred vision.
If there is no family history of aneurysms and no medical history of high BP then chances of aneurysms are quite less.
Hope this answers your question.