Should I be worried at loss of balance?
I've always been a little clumsy, but for the past few months it's gotten much worse.  I've stumbled into walls, knocked things over, and have fallen a few times.  I've also noticed that my wrists, shoulders, and ankles have been aching. I haven't had any major, or even minor, changes in my life.  No added stresses, no sicknesses, and other than the above mentioned things, I feel great.  

I guess my question is if I should even be worried, or if I should give it some time to see if things just go back to normal??
HI and welcome to the forum.

May I ask, were u in an accident (even minor) up to 6 yrs ago?or had a fall?(other than lately)

I would deff see ur dr and see if he can determine what ur issues r.It could be a form of vertigo...or an inner ear issue.So a good check of ur sinues should be in order.

Not sure on the pains in the joints r, out side of a normal weather related ache...again address this with ur dr.

Please post an update on ur progress...we r here  for support.

"selma"