Should i be worried about a lucent lesion
I had a CT spine thoracic done and they found a lucent lesion in the L1 vertebral body consistent with a hemangioma. Also mild degenerative changes of the thoracic spine. Is any of things something to worry about and would they cause the pain that I'm having from a MVA. And what is a lucent lesion?
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Hemangioma is a benign growth of blood vessels that may occur near to spine and can be lucent. As a result of that this may compress the nerves and can be irritated causing weakness in the leg, leg or thigh pain and numbness, tingling. Few persons also face generalized body weakness and numbness due to other nerve irritation on back. If you suffer continuous weakness and notice reduced strength of muscle bulk in both the legs, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the possibilities here. These “red flags” could be indicative of compression of the spinal cord and its nerve branches and early treatment is essential if permanent damage needs to be avoided. Therefore, I would recommend her to show a neurologist who can evaluate the details of your case and could better determine the insight of your situation. Hope this helps.
I have had a ct scan with dye  in my veins .. they found a lucent lesion on L3 what kind of pain can i exspect? I know for sure ive been having exstream pain in my left pelvix area also my left upper leg.  I have been to so many dr's gyn, gi, hernia, regular doctors everyone of them keeps sending me to another dr. None of them are helping me, all they are doing is racking up the money for themselves.  While i'm still going to bed every night and waking up every morning in misery.  Please help.. The ct scan also shows up a vascular congestion surrounding the uterus and the lucent lesion on L3 slightly enlarged spleen, and a slightly enlarged pancreas ..

what the hell happend to my spell check?