Shoulder pains
Why I am getting right shoulder pains that are very uncomfortable even to sleep or raise my right hand?

This discussion is related to Shoulder pain and arm numbness.
There are many causes of shoulder pain. The most common of them are- Bursitis, Rotator cuff tendonitis, Rotator cuff tear, Frozen shoulder, Calcific tendonitis, Shoulder dislocation, shoulder arthritis or a nerve problem. Please go for X ray and MRI of the shoulder joint and consult an orthopedic surgeon and neurologist for diagnosis and treatment. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!  

i too have severe pain in my right arm. its my dominant arm which makes it hard for everday life. it hurts emensely if i try to raise my arm or raise my shoulder. or even sleeping on my right side hurts. i was told my doctor that it is tendonitis. but even with anti-inflammitorys and muscle relaters it hasnt gotten any better. in fact it has gotten worse. your pain sounds like mine but honestly i think it is more than tendonitis.
i need your help for past 2 days im having sharpness pain in right shoulder and for past 1 hr numbness in right hand my neck hurts and my lower back hurt n my hands tingle is this a stroke i walk n talk normal help me im upset
my email is
***@****
i know how u feel atm... ......
i dislocated my arm and now have this constant light headed wich is making me very sick...
i spewed bled from the nose and its only day 7
i feel depressed and more
my dr said its just nervs and medcine they gave me aparently
but he left without me asking how long its gonna last...
my gf left me for another guy
now my sister whos a nurse wont text me back for a few days now.. she has better things to do i guess
i feel alone
i dont know why this light  head wont go away .... i seriouslyfeel  like im not really  gonna be alive much longer... and end up fainting  and die....
i also have toget scans on my stomach cause ive got this pain there that wont  go away.. no1 helps  me
im only becoming more and more depressed and the drs dont care