Sicknesss
Since December (before a basketball game) i had a tingling in my left arm then numbness occured in my face an mouth, then i had severe migraines. I went home and started getting really sick to my stomich which got followed by vomiting. Last night 04/06/12 it happened again after i was on the computer for a couple hrs. i went to my bedroom and tried to sleep it out but it just got worse, i got up and tried to go downstairs but my legs werent working just shaking and after i got to the bottom of the stairs i had a trash can in my hand and started vomiting up all my food and some red stuff. I wanna know why this is happening almost every month....is it stress related? or is it something more severe then that??? Please Help!!!

Hi...if this is happening every month, u really need to go to ur Dr and get checked...it may be stress related and it may not....it may be related to ur cycle...but until u get seen by a dr all we can do is guess and that will not help u get better.

Go to ur Dr and post an update on how u r doing.
   Good luck
Yes go to a doctor--get a lot of blood work to check your endocrine system! I also recommend that one of the doctors be a ob/gyn (preferably an endo specialist) if this is happening monthly you might have endometriosis or something else as well. To find an endo specialist near you contact the endo association:
http://www.endometriosisassn.org/

I hope you get the answers you are seeking,
achilles2
Thank you very much i shall check into my ob/gyn Dr. Ill make sure to update on my results!