Sinus Tachycardia and RBBB - Neuro problems?
What neurological problems (if any) would cause constant Sinus Tachycardia, PACS, PVCs and Right Bundle Branch Block?

I have seen a cardiologist today and he is ordering an echo and holter.

I have had bloodwork done and it was all normal (apart from slight anaemia)
My chest x rays were all clear

Anemia can cause sinus tach.  Dysautonomia can cause tachycardia.  That's the only neuro problem I can think of.  PAC's and PVC's would not really be caused by a neuro problem.  A RBBB does not necessarily mean there is a problem with the heart.  Although, most cardiologists will investigate the abnormal EKG further to see if there is any problems with the heart.  Do you have neurologic symptoms?  What you described does not sound neurologic at all to me.  Best of luck.
Yes, I have had brain fog, lack of co-ordination, muscle pains, paresthesias, unequal pupils.
Sounds like you have a complicated picture here....multisystem symptoms.  Have you been checked for lyme?
No I've not been checked for Lyme.  I initially thought I had either systemic candida or even thought I had a tumor!  Sounds crazy!  My doctor's practice and I say that collectively because i have seen more than one GP - they think I have ANXIETY and POST NATAL DEPRESSION.

I am waiting to see a neurologist and I plan to ask for fungal cultures too.  I also have fungal infection in my feet and I think I have it in my stomach.  I get a lot of itching and soreness in my bottom after going to the bathroom.  I get IBS symptoms too.  I am really scared about this though because i know that Sinus Tachy is caused by underlying problems.  

I was going to ask... if it is Lyme would it show up in my blood count or levels?  Would it show up in a blood culture?

I do remember having bites on me over 2 yrs ago before all these probs started.  They were so itchy and had bruises around them in a ring.  a week later my face swelled up on one side, I was told it was mumps.  I also had an infection in a tooth at the time and was on antibiotics, thought it took 3 weeks for the mumps to go, I noticed the right cervical gland come up then and it never went down!  It is not sore, it is just swollen.

Coincidence?  I don't know.  I DO know that I had been walking with friends down by the local canal around about the time I got the bites.  After the mumps episode I had similar symptoms to this but without the pupils and the tachy.
The bruise and rings around the bites sound like classic lyme bullseye rashes.  This could cause all of your symptoms.  Google lyme disease rash picures and see if any of them look like what you had.  Regarding blood work, no, lyme will not show up on routine blood work.  I don't know how much you have read about lyme if anything.  The first screening test for lyme is the ELISA which unfortunately is not very sensitive and is very unreliable.  Most mainstream physicians  see a negative result on this and tell the pt. they don't have lyme.  This causes a lot of people with lyme disease to not get diagnosed and suffer needlessly.  The western blot is the best test.  I've heard the most accurate lab is IGENEX labs in California.  This lab specializes in testing for tick-borne diseases.  Do a search on this site for "lyme disease" old posts.  There was a good one a couple months ago with some good replies.