Skin from back burning
Skin burns in back. At times my chest and stomach feel numb. My legs and feet hurt and feel heavy. My bones also heart. I am 50 years old and don't know what this is. I have had this for a couple years now and i'm not sure what it may be. Please help thank you.
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. Your symptoms of aches and pains, burning sensation etc can be due to compression of spinal nerves, Vit B12 deficiency, vitamin D deficiency, anemia, vaso-vagal attack, multiple sclerosis, hypothyroidism, diabetes and panic attack.
Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please consult your doctor regarding this. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.