Skin vibrates randomly

I do not know what is this problem but my skin vibrates quite frequent and it is very random on all part of my body. Sometimes it vibrates on my hand, legs, thigh. Its almost everywhere but it doesn't just vibrate on the same place. Is this normal? Its a bit annoying having it move itself when i am just sitting or sleeping. Anyone can help me to explain what I need to do about this?
Thanks for writing in.
What you are experiencing is a muscle twitch or fasciculation. These are small involuntary spasms of a single muscle group having a common nerve supply. They are generally minor and are often unnoticed. It is only when they are prolonged or persistent muscle twitches or associated with wasting of muscle or weakness, that they might indicate some underlying neurological disorder.
The benign muscle twitches are quite common, often triggered by stress or anxiety, some dietary deficiency, excess caffeine intake, exercise or side effect of some medication like diuretics, corticosteroids and estrogens.They give the superficial appearance of a vibrating skin.
There is usually no treatment necessary. You may consult you healthcare provider opinion on this.
Take care

How do I notice if I start to have serious neurological disorder?? What should I be aware of? I hope I am not in neurological disorder but I do admit I used to drink a lot of coffee. And sometimes I can feel a needle pinch me once in a while on my flat feet.
Hi, i have an irritating vibration that occurs any time randomly over my body. The worst of them happens in my stomch  how do i make my skin strong enough to resist these irritations?
Hi i'm wilson and Im wondering why my face skin is moving by itself it's is only in a particular part of my face nowhere else and I even got litle spots on it om really scared don't know what I should do help me as possible please
I have been wondering for a long time if anyone else has had this and that happens to me but mostly on my thigh and it is so annoying I try everything to get it to stop even using a pencil or a push pin I REALLY hate when it happens on my lip or side of my nose.
Same is the case with me vibrations from random part of body ... this occurs 90% due to anxiety and depression . just focus your mind on your work and try to keep yourself busy in your work or in another activity this will help you a lot. It also happens due to indigestion or stomach pain or due to weakness and also due to thinking negative things from which you scared etc... don't you worry just relax its just a weakness don't be afraid or panic yourself focus your mind in your work.... GOOD LUCK be healthy and Safe.