Sleepy Hands
When I sleep on my stomach, my fingers go to sleep just about every time.  It starts with my pinky fingers and work its way to the rest of my fingers.  I used to always sleep on my stomach with problems.  I go to sleep on my side or back, but sometimes I wake up on my stomach.  
Why do I wake up with sleepy hands?
Thank you for your question. Often, this numbness or arm sleep occurs due to either nerve compression or circulation block after sleeping one side of body. Other possibilities could be due to injury to a nerve, pressure on spinal & peripheral nerves (neuropathy), vitamin deficiency, lack of blood supply due to cholesterol plaque from atherosclerosis in the extremities, viral infection and use of certain medications. Please evaluate all the possibilities here with help of a neurologist. Hope this helps.
I realized that my fingers start to fall asleep when I'm sitting on the couch.  I don't have to be lying on my back What is the difference of my fingers falling asleep and going numb?  
My right eye also has been red in the inner corner for over 2 months.  There is so much going on with my body that it is hard to keep up with them.