Neurology Community
Small tremors/vibrations

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Small tremors/vibrations

I've noticed for several months I am expericece a small vibration or tremor thoroughout my body when I waken or just before I fall asleep.  It isn't painful.  It is so barely noticeable that I wouldn't even notice it except that on occasion it seems to "stop" vibrating for a second.  That's when I notice it - when they start back up again.  They are just annoying.  It feels like I am on something that is vibrating (like laying in a car) and the vibration goes away when the gears shift, and then returns.  It stops momentarily about every 30 seconds for a couple of secons (though it has no set clock or time frame I can keep track of).   My husband doens't feel the vibrations so it's not apparent.  I am 43 and a female.
Avatar n tn
Hi Terri -- my name is Neil in DC. I have the same thing.
Did you ever find out what was causing it? I feel like I am possessed....like in the exorcist. Really strange....could it have to do with vibrations from the computer??

I'm so ready for just an answer.

Hope you are ok. My info if you ever want to talk....

Neil Griffin
***@****
202-577-6023
i have the same thing. my started just at night even my husband would touch me  when i was sleeping and he felt it. i just had a bad virus infection was sick for 14 days and now i vibrate from heat to toe and my left leg is more it starts at my hip and pulses like datdat datdat down to my toes. every annoying.