Soles of feet and toes, numbness and tingling
I have been experiencing foot numbness at the soles of both of my feet and toes.  It is greater on the left than the right.  I tend to experience it more in the morning when after I have gotten out of bed. I am not a diabetic and it seems to be increasing in duration.  From just morning to on and off throughout the day.  I am probably just overreacting but I am curious what the cause might be.  Any ideas?
Hello.

DO you also have any low backaches ? Sometimes if the nerve roots emerging from the spinal cord at the lumbar region are compressed, you may have tingling, numbness and / or pain in the area of the nerve distribution.

Please consult a neurologist and get an MRI of the back done. A clinical examination is essential.

Regards
I have numbness in the soles of my feet, up the back of my legs and in the anal area.  I've had MRI's, xrays, electric shocks, blood work etc.  It has been going on for a little over 7 months now and they can't seem to figure out what is wrong.