Sometimes when I wake up it feels like everything is shaking.
For the last few months I've been woken up by feeling everything spinning and when I open my eyes and look around things seem to be moving in a left and right motion. I'll get up and move around and start feeling slightly light headed and then once I drink something It'll go away but tonight It went away and within a couple of hours it came back. I'm not on any medication except for birth control and this started happening before i started the pills. Please help.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include low blood sugar, low blood pressure, autonomic disturbances, causes related to the eye/ ear, neurological causes etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!